Recipe by Judikins
This is a beautiful and refreshing version of a Margarita for a sizzling Arizona evening that will delight you and all of your guests. Recipe given by a lovely lady friend.
Top Review by Lacy S.
Had a great color, but it was a little tart. It is nice to have mixed up in the freezer! Mine stayed pretty slushy though. Next time I will add a little simple syrup to the mix before freezing. We served these with Chicken Tacos recipe #180912. Thanks for the recipe Judikins!
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 1⁄2 cups tequila
- 3⁄4 cup blue curacao
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 6 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients in a large Tupperware or plastic container and place in freezer.
- Allow mixture to come to a slush before serving.
- (If in freezer for more than a few days, you may want to add a little more Tequila.).
- Scoop into Margarita glasses as needed.
- Great for large gatherings on a sizzling Arizona evening; beautiful, tasty and very refreshing.
- Thanks, my special friend, Pat!