Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe was given to us by a family friend. Easy to make and yummy too!
- Mix flour, baking powder an salt with whisk.
- Add crisco and cut in with pastry blender. (a fork will work also, but the pastry blender is much easier).
- Add milk. Stir to make dough.
- Roll out on floured surface to about 1 inch thick.
- Cut with biscuit cutter.
- Bake 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
These were very good, light and fluffy. They did not rise as much as I'd have liked them to but that is probably my fault. Over all very good basic biscuit recipe.