- 8 medium cooking apples
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup packed light brown sugar
- maple syrup or half-and-half
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Core apples; peel top 1/4 off each apple.
- Place each apple in one of eight greased 10-ounce custard cups.
- In small bowl, stir brown sugar and butter or margarine until well mixed.
- Spoon mixture into core of each apple; sprinkle with a little cinnamon.
- Bake apples 40 minutes or until fork tender.
- Serve with maple syrup or half and half.
- Serves 8.