Recipe by ~Bliss~
My brother used to call these "rotten" potatoes, but they are delicious. So much for brothers.
Top Review by QueenJellyBean
We really liked this recipe. I didn't have the precooked potatoes so I nuked some potatoes quickly and made this. I did add some bacon bits and red onion on top of the potatoes before I poured the cheese over. This is a simple recipe that really works when you are short on time!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cups potatoes (cold boiled or baked, cubed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter.
- Add flour and salt; stir until well blended.
- Add milk gradually, stirring constantly.
- When thickened, add grated cheese.
- Remove from heat.
- Place potatoes in greased baking dish.
- Cover with sauce.
- Bake at 400° for 30-40 minutes.
- Serves 4.
- My brother used to call these "rotten potatoes", but they are really good.