Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
Serve with pita bread, crackers or chips.
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 16 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 12 ounces marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 -2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 cup grated soy mozzarella cheese or 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 8 x 8 baking dish. Put all ingredients except cream cheese in a food processor or blender. Pulse until blended, but not pureed. Spoon mixture into the baking dish and sprinkle with cream cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes until cheese is melted and dip is heated thoroughly.