Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
Some day I hope this will go along side apple pie and mom! This is so refreshing!This will WOW 'em at the pool party, or BBQ, or even just at home. You can purchase watermelon that's already cut up. Same goes with the jicama.
- 3 cups watermelon, seeded and cubed
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup julienned jicama
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons oil (I used vegetable)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper (yes, white pepper)
- Combine lime juice, oil, honey, salt and pepper in a small bowl and blend well.
- Mix immediately with the fruits and jicama.
- Chill well before serving.