Recipe by jkoch960
This is a very flavorful and unique pasta salad. You can mix and match your veggies according to your taste!
1 - Dressing
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon honey mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 1⁄2 cups uncooked penne or 1 medium penne pasta
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon minced fresh basil (or 1/4 tsp dried basil)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, cut into 1-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients; set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; rinse in cold water and drain. Place in a large bowl.
- In a skillet, saute garlic and basil in oil until garlic is tender. Pour over pasta.
- Add the cauliflower, tomatoes, green onions, red pepper, cheeses and dressing; toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.