Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a fun dessert for the Fourth of July or Memorial Day. Kids love it!
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) package berry blue gelatin mix
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping
- 1 cup strawberry
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water.
- Pour into serving bowl or 8 dessert glasses.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Spoon whipped topping over gelatin in bowl or glasses.
- Top with strawberries.
- Garnish with additional whipped topping, if desired.