Recipe by BecR
Toast your country with this beautiful red-and-blue signature beverage, featuring the vodka-based liquor HPNOTIQ. Adapted from Coastal Living.
- about 1/2 cup frozen strawberries, thawed
- 29.58 ml dark rum
- 29.58 ml coconut milk
- 29.58 ml pineapple juice
- 29.58 ml lime juice
- 118.29 ml crushed ice
- 29.58-59.16 ml hypnotiq liqueur
Directions See How It's Made
- Puree thawed frozen strawberries.
- Blend 2 tablespoons each of the strawberry puree, dark rum, coconut milk, pineapple juice, fresh lime juice, and ½ cup crushed ice in a blender until smooth.
- Pour 2 to 4 tablespoons HPNOTIQ into a glass, and top with 2 to 4 tablespoons of the strawberry mixture.