Recipe by BecR
Toast your country with this beautiful red-and-blue signature beverage, featuring the vodka-based liquor HPNOTIQ. Adapted from Coastal Living.
- about 1/2 cup frozen strawberries, thawed
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup crushed ice
- 2 -4 tablespoons hypnotiq liqueur
Directions See How It's Made
- Puree thawed frozen strawberries.
- Blend 2 tablespoons each of the strawberry puree, dark rum, coconut milk, pineapple juice, fresh lime juice, and ½ cup crushed ice in a blender until smooth.
- Pour 2 to 4 tablespoons HPNOTIQ into a glass, and top with 2 to 4 tablespoons of the strawberry mixture.