Recipe by Pam-I-Am
This drink was in a Family Fun magazine a few years ago. When poured carefully, this makes a red, white and blue drink for any star-spangled occasion. It separates by using the drink with the highest sugar content on the bottom, and the least on top.
Top Review by Chef lizzie lou
Excellent drink! It is certainly appropriate for our election night celebration! However, I did not use sugar free soda and it turned out fine. I did have to switch the gatorade and soda around due to sugar content.
- 3 ounces cranberry juice or 3 ounces fruit punch
- 3 ounces Gatorade sports drink (blue)
- 3 ounces sugar free 7-Up or 3 ounces Sprite
- ice cube, fill glass to the top with cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the ice cubes in the bottom 3rd of a tall 12 ounce clear glass. Pour the cranberry juice or fruit punch in to fill the bottom 3rd.
- Place a few more cubes in to the middle and pour in the blue Gatorade to fill the glass 2/3 full.
- Place the final 3rd of ice in the glass. Pour in the diet 7up or diet Sprite.
- Serve and enjoy!