1/5 Photos of Patriotic Drink (For Kids)
This drink was in a Family Fun magazine a few years ago. When poured carefully, this makes a red, white and blue drink for any star-spangled occasion. It separates by using the drink with the highest sugar content on the bottom, and the least on top.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 ounces cranberry juice or 3 ounces fruit punch
- 3 ounces Gatorade sports drink (blue)
- 3 ounces sugar free 7-Up or 3 ounces Sprite
- ice cube, fill glass to the top with cubes
- 1Place the ice cubes in the bottom 3rd of a tall 12 ounce clear glass. Pour the cranberry juice or fruit punch in to fill the bottom 3rd.
- 2Place a few more cubes in to the middle and pour in the blue Gatorade to fill the glass 2/3 full.
- 3Place the final 3rd of ice in the glass. Pour in the diet 7up or diet Sprite.
- 4Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Patriotic Drink (For Kids)
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 35.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 15.2 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar free 7-Up