This drink was in a Family Fun magazine a few years ago. When poured carefully, this makes a red, white and blue drink for any star-spangled occasion. It separates by using the drink with the highest sugar content on the bottom, and the least on top.
- 3 ounces cranberry juice or 3 ounces fruit punch
- 3 ounces Gatorade sports drink (blue)
- 3 ounces sugar free 7-Up or 3 ounces Sprite
- ice cube, fill glass to the top with cubes
- Place the ice cubes in the bottom 3rd of a tall 12 ounce clear glass. Pour the cranberry juice or fruit punch in to fill the bottom 3rd.
- Place a few more cubes in to the middle and pour in the blue Gatorade to fill the glass 2/3 full.
- Place the final 3rd of ice in the glass. Pour in the diet 7up or diet Sprite.
- Serve and enjoy!