PSU Lioness's Note:
I found this one on an internet food blog and decided to try it. They were super easy to make and looked great with all of the other red, white and blue decorations for the 4th of July!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- 2Place the blue decorators sugar or sprinkles into another small bowl.
- 3Place white chocolate chips into a bowl and melt according to package directions. It takes 3-5 minutes. If you use a pot on the stove, it may take longer.
- 4When melted, dip the lower 2/3 of the strawberry into the white chocolate.
- 5Dip lower half of the white chocolate into the blue sugar.
- 6Place on wax paper and repeat with remaining strawberries.
- 7Place cookie sheet into the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
- 8When finished, the top of the strawberry should be red, the middle should be white and the bottom should be blue.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Patriotic Dipped Strawberries
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.3
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 2.9 mg
- Sodium 12.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 0.9 g