Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Found this online on a website about Patriot Football tailgating. According to the website, this is a "secret" recipe from our local sports bar in Norwood, Mass; please don't tell anyone! Just between you and me!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs steak, tips
- 1 cup creamy Italian dressing
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Trim most of the fat from the tips and beat them with a mallet to tenderize them.
- Cut the steak tips into one and a half or two inch cubes.
- Combine dressings and barbecue sauce into a large food storage bag with steak and shake vigorously.
- Marinate the tips in the refrigerator over night.
- Take tips out of the bag and throw all of them on a large grill and simply grill to your liking!
I used 1/2 c. of each dressing and used 1 lb. meat, and it was just enough. The steak was nice and tender and juicy and the marinade worked great! The flavor was awesome!
These tips were a guaranteed winner with us! We all loved the sauce and flavors in the steak. Great meal!