Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Have this for any patriotic holiday. Wonderful for the 4th of July or Memorial Day. It will be the hit of the picnic. This recipe came from a gourmet s'more cookbook.
- Arrange the chocolate on half of the graham cracker.
- Set the blueberries on top of the chocolate and melt over coals (or in the microwave) being careful not to lose the berries.
- NOTE: The chocolate must be melted as the hot marshmallow will not melt it).
- Roast the marshmallow and place on top of the berries, being careful not to lose the berries.
- Top with strawberry slices and then the second graham cracker.