Recipe by Mimi in Maine
Have this for any patriotic holiday. Wonderful for the 4th of July or Memorial Day. It will be the hit of the picnic. This recipe came from a gourmet s'more cookbook.
- 1 sheet graham cracker (broken in half)
- 2 pieces milk chocolate candy bars
- 1 marshmallows
- 6 -8 fresh blueberries
- 2 thick strawberry slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange the chocolate on half of the graham cracker.
- Set the blueberries on top of the chocolate and melt over coals (or in the microwave) being careful not to lose the berries.
- NOTE: The chocolate must be melted as the hot marshmallow will not melt it).
- Roast the marshmallow and place on top of the berries, being careful not to lose the berries.
- Top with strawberry slices and then the second graham cracker.