Recipe by NcMysteryShopper
Our 5 year old does not like fresh strawberries or blueberries, so I created this little pie with Jello for his lunch box for Patriot Day, Memorial Day or for the 4th of July.
- 1 (23 g) miniature graham cracker pie crusts
- strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert, small star shapes
- berry blue Jello gelatin, small star shapes
- 3 tablespoons Cool Whip or 3 tablespoons whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Starting at the left side of the pie crust, place red Jell-O stars up to the center of the pie crust.
- Place Cool Whip or Whipped Cream in a line down the center of the pie shell.
- Fill right side with blue Jell-O stars.
- Place a dollop of Whipped Cream in the center.