1/1 Photo of Patriot Day Mini Pies (Lunch Box Surprise)
Our 5 year old does not like fresh strawberries or blueberries, so I created this little pie with Jello for his lunch box for Patriot Day, Memorial Day or for the 4th of July.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Starting at the left side of the pie crust, place red Jell-O stars up to the center of the pie crust.
- 2Place Cool Whip or Whipped Cream in a line down the center of the pie shell.
- 3Fill right side with blue Jell-O stars.
- 4Place a dollop of Whipped Cream in the center.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Patriot Day Mini Pies (Lunch Box Surprise)
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.7
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 134.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 1.1 g