Bone Man's Note:
Super marinade for chicken on the gas or charcoal grill. This recipe produces enough liquid to marinate about 6 pounds of chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 red chilies, smoked, dried, de-seeded
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 ounces A.1. Original Sauce
- 1 ounce fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons black pepper, freshly milled
- 1 cup vodka, 90 proof
- 1 1/2 cups apple juice (not "cocktail")
- 1/2 cup lemon juice (bottle-type okay)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 3 ounces maggi seasoning sauce (or, substitute soy sauce)
- 1Run all ingredients through a food processor or blender until it is liquified.
- 2Poke the chicken parts, 4-5 times each with a fork and lay it in a casserole dish.
- 3Pour the marinade over the chicken, cover with cling wrap, and allow to marinate for 8-12 hours, turning it at least one time.
- 4When the chicken is first put on the grill, you can pour some marinade over it, but not within 20 minutes of the chicken coming off the grill.
- 5NOTE: This marinade also works well for raw shrimp that you plan to grill.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Patrick's Secret Chicken Marinade (For Grilling)
Serving Size: 1 (898 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.2
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
A.1. Original Sauce
maggi seasoning sauce