Bone Man's Note:
This is my invention to make corn-on-the-cob even better than it already is. Use this seasoned butter with either boiled, microwaved, or grilled corn. Once you make up a pound, just wrap it in aluminum foil and keep it in the fridge until you need it. This stuff really is good. I always put out both the regular butter and this butter and guess what they always grab for seconds once they try it? A good item to have ready for the backyard summer cookout.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the pound of butter in a large glass bowl, using the "defrost" mode of the microwave. Before it is totally melted, remove it from the microwave.
- 2Pour in the seasonings and stir well with a fork.
- 3Using a bowl that is wider at the top than at the bottom, (for a mold) spray the bowl with Pam and pour in the seasoned butter.
- 4Place in freezer until solid again. Unmold when solid, wrap in aluminum foil and store in refrigerator until needed for use.
- 5Chipotle chili powder is smokey and can be ordered online if you can't find it locally.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Patrick's Seasoned Butter (For Corn-On-The-Cob)
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.6
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 66.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian salad dressing mix