Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
good flavoursome food can be prepared earlier to the creme fresh and egg stage
- 500 g beef mince
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 courgette, diced
- 1 (400 g) can tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon tomato puree
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 250 g mozzarella cheese, diced
- 250 g small potatoes, diced par boiled
- 1 (200 ml) container creme fraiche
- 2 eggs
- cheese, for grating
- in pan brown onions,mince and garlic.
- add carrot,courgette.tinned tomatoes,tomato paste,garlic paste,small potatoes and cheese cubes .
- transfer to ovenproof dish .
- whip up creme fresh and both eggs ,.
- spread over mince mixture and cover with grated cheese.
- Bake in a pre heated oven 200◦c for 1hr delicious!