Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Patitas con maní translates into Pork legs with peanuts, I assume that by legs is meant “trotters” or pig’s feet, however, I am sure, that for the squeamish, any pork joint could be substituted. Taken from peru-recipes.com and posted for ZWT7 Servings and times are approximate
- 3 pork, legs
- 29.58 ml butter or 29.58 ml oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4.92 ml of crushed garlic
- 59.14 ml of mirasol chili or 59.14 ml pepper, in paste
- 14.79 ml vinegar
- 100 g of roasted and ground peanuts
- 118.29 ml broth, where the legs were cooked
- 3 potatoes, cooked and diced
- Clean and peel the legs and put them in boiling salted water.
- Once cooked approximately 20 mins drain and dice.
- Heat butter or oil in a pan and fry the onion with the garlic and chili. Season.
- When the dressing is cooked, add the legs, peanuts, vinegar and broth.
- Let boil 5 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and mix thoroughly.