Patitas con maní translates into Pork legs with peanuts, I assume that by legs is meant “trotters” or pig’s feet, however, I am sure, that for the squeamish, any pork joint could be substituted. Taken from peru-recipes.com and posted for ZWT7 Servings and times are approximate
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean and peel the legs and put them in boiling salted water.
- 2Once cooked approximately 20 mins drain and dice.
- 3Heat butter or oil in a pan and fry the onion with the garlic and chili. Season.
- 4When the dressing is cooked, add the legs, peanuts, vinegar and broth.
- 5Let boil 5 minutes.
- 6Add the potatoes and mix thoroughly.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Patitas Con Maní
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.5
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 18.0 mg
- Sodium 225.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 11.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: