Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Patitas con maní translates into Pork legs with peanuts, I assume that by legs is meant “trotters” or pig’s feet, however, I am sure, that for the squeamish, any pork joint could be substituted. Taken from peru-recipes.com and posted for ZWT7 Servings and times are approximate
- Clean and peel the legs and put them in boiling salted water.
- Once cooked approximately 20 mins drain and dice.
- Heat butter or oil in a pan and fry the onion with the garlic and chili. Season.
- When the dressing is cooked, add the legs, peanuts, vinegar and broth.
- Let boil 5 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and mix thoroughly.