Prep 5 mins
Cook 17 mins
A variation on the typical garlic bread. I like the added flavors of the olives.
- 1⁄2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 cup black olives, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green olives, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 loaf French bread, sliced horizontally
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all ingredients except bread, mixing well.
- Spread evenly on bread halves.
- Place bread on baking sheet and bake 17-20 minutes, until bubbly.
- Remove from oven, slice, enjoy!
Great bread! I didn't have any dill weed, but I didn't notice. Who needs a main course with this, I didn't. Thanks Lexie Nice to have you as my adopted child. :)