Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup maraschino cherry juice
- 1 pint pineapple sherbet
- 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- Stir together first 4 ingredients; mix well.
- Pour into 6 (16 ounce) glasses.
- Top each with a scoop of sherbet; fill with ginger ale.
- Serve and enjoy out on the patio.
Better than the best!! I served these at my daughter's birthday party. A great fruity sweet taste. The pineapple sherbert added a sweet-tart flavor. A great float-type drink. Both kids and adults enjoyed this. YUM YUM :)