Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
from our friend Thistle
- 6 ounces beef kidneys or 6 ounces pork kidneys or 6 ounces lambs kidneys
- 1 chicken liver
- 4 tablespoons oatmeal
- 1 egg
- Cut up the kidney and liver into small pieces, simmer in boiling water for 15 minutes.
- Drain off water leaving just a little and retaining froth.
- Cool and add oatmeal, mash thoroughly.
- Put into blender with egg for about 20 seconds.
- Pour into small casserole dish without lid.
- Bake at 300 for 45 minutes, checking that the top doesn't burn.
- Cut into small pieces and give as treats occasionally.
- Can be frozen.