Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Pate Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Combine Croutons and butter.
- Press into the bottom of a spring form pan.
- Bake at 350F degrees.
- for ten minutes.
- Soften gelatin in cold water; stir over low heat until dissolved.
- Combine softened cream cheese, liver sausage and Miracle Whip, mixing at medium speed on mixer until well blended.
- Gradually add gelatin.
- Stir in onion, pimento, mustard and lemon juice until well blended.
- Pour into pan over baked crust.
- Chill until firm.
- When ready to serve, remove rim of pan.
- If you don't have a spring form pan, just put into anything that you can bake in.
- The original recipe called for 1/2 cup lemon juice.
- I think that this is too much and a little too tart.
- If you use 1/4 cup lemon juice, that will be fine.