1/1 Photo of Pate a Choux
Mom2 T, K, K & G's Note:
Recipe can be increased as much as you like. *^*Lovingly adopted by Mom2 T, K, K & G September 2006 =)*^*
My Private Note
cream p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Place water, butter, sugar and salt in heavy saucepan and bring to boil.
- 3Add flour all at once and stir until mixture comes away from sides and forms a ball.
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5Put mixture in mixer with a paddle and mix on low to cool to warm, not hot.
- 6Add eggs one at a time, beating well to incorporate each before adding the next.
- 7After last egg is added, beat until smooth.
- 8With a piping bag and round tip, pipe mixture on to a parchment lined sheet pan.
- 9You can make as big or as long as you want.
- 10They will about double in size when cooked.
- 11Bake at 375 until they become,brown, light and hollow.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pate a Choux
Serving Size: 1 (434 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.7
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 75.6 mg
- Sodium 80.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 2.9 g