Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Recipe can be increased as much as you like. *^*Lovingly adopted by Mom2 T, K, K & G September 2006 =)*^*
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 3 eggs (room temp)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place water, butter, sugar and salt in heavy saucepan and bring to boil.
- Add flour all at once and stir until mixture comes away from sides and forms a ball.
- Remove from heat.
- Put mixture in mixer with a paddle and mix on low to cool to warm, not hot.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well to incorporate each before adding the next.
- After last egg is added, beat until smooth.
- With a piping bag and round tip, pipe mixture on to a parchment lined sheet pan.
- You can make as big or as long as you want.
- They will about double in size when cooked.
- Bake at 375 until they become,brown, light and hollow.
I made eclair shapes about 1 1/2 inches long and they baked for 15 minutes with a perfect hollow in the middle. Pretty tasty! Thanks.
These are delicious.They just dissapear (without the filling) infront of my very own eyes.Thanks Mean Chef( now I'm in business). I'm getting more orders from my children.