Recipe by Sharon123
When I first tasted this, I had to get the recipe. It is so goooood! Have fun with it! I got this from "Tastes From the Country" cookbook.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made this pretty much as given in the recipe & with my hungry vegetarian son & his wife, we devoured it in no time! Loved the change of pace from our usual veggie pizza, although my other half would have liked the vegetables chopped & distributed all over the pizza! Variety, I say, & as long as I'm the one at the stove . . . [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup carrot, chopped
- 1 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- With crescent rolls, press to form rectangle on 15x12 inch pan.
- Bake at 375* for 11 to 13 minutes, until golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- Combine cream cheese and salad dressing.
- Spread over crust.
- Mark off 20 squares with knife.
- Fill each square with one vegetable to form patchwork.
- Refrigerate or serve immediately.
- You can mix the vegetables up if you like.
- Feel free to put whatever vegs.
- you like in it.
- For a change, use ranch dressing instead of Italian.