Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
When I first tasted this, I had to get the recipe. It is so goooood! Have fun with it! I got this from "Tastes From the Country" cookbook.
- With crescent rolls, press to form rectangle on 15x12 inch pan.
- Bake at 375* for 11 to 13 minutes, until golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- Combine cream cheese and salad dressing.
- Spread over crust.
- Mark off 20 squares with knife.
- Fill each square with one vegetable to form patchwork.
- Refrigerate or serve immediately.
- You can mix the vegetables up if you like.
- Feel free to put whatever vegs.
- you like in it.
- For a change, use ranch dressing instead of Italian.