Prep 15 mins
Cook 13 mins
When I first tasted this, I had to get the recipe. It is so goooood! Have fun with it! I got this from "Tastes From the Country" cookbook.
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup carrot, chopped
- 1 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- With crescent rolls, press to form rectangle on 15x12 inch pan.
- Bake at 375* for 11 to 13 minutes, until golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- Combine cream cheese and salad dressing.
- Spread over crust.
- Mark off 20 squares with knife.
- Fill each square with one vegetable to form patchwork.
- Refrigerate or serve immediately.
- You can mix the vegetables up if you like.
- Feel free to put whatever vegs.
- you like in it.
- For a change, use ranch dressing instead of Italian.
Made this pretty much as given in the recipe & with my hungry vegetarian son & his wife, we devoured it in no time! Loved the change of pace from our usual veggie pizza, although my other half would have liked the vegetables chopped & distributed all over the pizza! Variety, I say, & as long as I'm the one at the stove . . . [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
This was an amazing recipe. We had it as an afternoon snack and cut the recipe in half. My kids loved helping put this together. Thanks so much for sharing.
This was easy and a fun way to serve vegetables! I used ranch dressing with the cream cheese and it was very tasty. I used the vegetables suggested, blanching the broccoli first. Thanks for posting, Sharon!