- 1 -2 garlic clove (fine chopped)
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium onions (chopped)
- 1 -2 pinch pepper (to taste)
- 2 whole bell peppers (red or yellow would look nice)
- 2 lbs potatoes
- 2 -3 pinches salt (to taste)
- 4 medium tomatoes (chopped and drained)
- feta cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel potatoes cutting into thick slices and set aside soaking on cold water.
- Slice all the other vegetables and place in a baking dish with the oil, salt and pepper, and the potatoes.
- Add just enough hot water to coat the bottom of your dish and cook in 350 oven until top becomes golden brown.
- After you pull it out of the oven, you could sprinkle with Feta Cheese if desired.