This is from foodbycountry.com. I'm posting it for ZWT 6. Greece
Make and share this Patates Fourno Riganates (Baked Potatoes With Oregano) recipe from Food.com.
- Scrub potatoes under cool running water.
- Place in a large, heavy saucepan with enough water to cover potatoes completely.
- Boil potatoes over medium heat 20-25 minutes, or until potatoes are fairly soft but not mushy.
- Drain in strainer, cool to room temperature, then peel.
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Cut potatoes into slices about 1/4 inch thick and place them in a 1 quart baking dish.
- Pour olive oil over potatoes. Add lemon juice, oregano, and salt.
- Stir very gently to keep potato slices from breaking.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.