Patate in Insalata Potato Salad
- In a large pot boil the potatoes whole in salted water until done.
- In the meantime prepare the rest of the ingredients in a bowl. Start by putting the oil salt, pepper and vinegar and beat them together with a fork.
- Then add the oregano, garlic and parsley and continue beating with a fork until well combined.
- When the potatoes are ready drain them and peel them. Be careful that you don't burn your fingers. If you are not in a hurry let them cool a bit first.
- Once the potatoes are peeled cut them into cubes and place them in a bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Serve immediately or put it in the refrigerator and serve later.