Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
A lovely tapas dish full of flavour. Roasted potatoes with sweet peppers. Use whichever colour peppers you prefer.
- 4 large potatoes, peeled & cut into large chunks
- 1 bell pepper, sliced (red, green, yellow or combo)
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 200°C Place potatoes on a baking dray and drizzle with olive oil. Season with smoked paprika and salt & pepper to taste. Put in oven and bake for 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat a touch of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add pepper slices and cook, covered, stirring until peppers are soft, about 10-15 minutes.
- Take potatoes from the oven and sprinkle the peppers over them. Put back into the oven for a further 5 minutes and serve.
I chose to cube the potatoes and to cut various colors of peppers into similarly sized/shaped pieces. I also added some diced sweet onion and cooked the onion with the peppers. Excellent dish!