Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A variation on the popular Spanish tapas, made with bacon.
Make and share this Patatas Bravasi recipe from Food.com.
- Fry potatoes in oil until cooked, then set aside.
- Add the onions and chili oil to the pan, cooking until the onion is soft.
- Add the bacon and stir until the bacon is cooked.
- Add the garlic at the end along with salt and pepper so the garlic does not burn.
- Pour bacon/onion mixture over the potatoes and serve.
Yummy, yummy potatoes. These are like country style hash browns. I made them for dinner tonight, but plan on having them for breakfast in the future. With the addition of bacon, it is a breakfast meal on its own! I made exactly as stated in the recipe, and it was wonderful. Made for ZWT5. Thanks for posting!