1/5 Photos of Patatas a Lo Pobre - Potatoes With Onion and Parsley - Spain
Baby Kato's Note:
This recipe is submitted for play in ZWT8 - Spain. It was found at Easy Spanish Recipes.com. This dish is an easy to make classic Spanish potato recipe, roughly translated, this means "poor man's potatoes." It is commonly served as a tapas or as a side dish with meat and fish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the potatoes into rough slices about 1/8 to 1/4" in width.
- 2Heat the oil over medium-high heat and add the onions and garlic and cook for about 5 minutes over medium heat.
- 3Now add the potatoes and cook over medium heat for about 20 minutes stirring occasionally until the potatoes are done.
- 4Be careful not to cook on very high heat as this will brown the potatoes and it is also important not to overcook the potatoes as they will be soft and mushy.
- 5When done, remove from the heat and strain off the extra oil.
- 6Put into a bowl and toss with the parsley, add salt and pepper to your taste and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Patatas a Lo Pobre - Potatoes With Onion and Parsley - Spain
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.5
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 306.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 5.0 g