1/2 Photos of Pat in Pan Pie Crust
children from A to Z's Note:
Everyone can make a pie crust with this recipe. I found this in an Amish cookbook. Try it, homemade is always better.
My Private Note
8-9 inc ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the flour, sugar, and salt in the pie pan and mix with your fingers until blended.
- 2In a measuring cup, combine the oil and milk and beat with a fork until creamy.
- 3Pour all at once over flour mixture.
- 4Mix with a fork until the flour mixture is completely moistened.
- 5Pat the dough with your fingers, first up the sides of the plate, then across the bottom.
- 6Flute the edges.
- 7Shell is now ready to be filled.
- 8If you are preparing a shell to fill later, or your recipe requires a prebaked crust, preheat the oven to 425.
- 9Prick the pastry with a fork and bake 15 minute.
Browse Our Top Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pat in Pan Pie Crust
Serving Size: 1 (375 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1785.0
- Calories from Fat 1014
- Total Fat 112.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 6.4 mg
- Sodium 1189.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 169.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 23.2 g