Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
Pie crust recipe from Joy Powell
Make and share this Pat-In-Pan Crust recipe from Food.com.
- Place the flour, sugar, & salt in the pie pan and mix with your fingers until blended.
- In a measuring cup, combine the oil & milk and beat with a fork until creamy.
- Pour all at once over the flour mixture. Mix with a fork until the flour mixture is completely moistened.
- Pat the dough with your fingers, first up the side of the plate then across the bottom.
- Flute the edges.
- Shell is now ready to be filled.
- If you are preparing a shell to be filled later, or your recipe requires a pre-baked crust, pre-heat the oven to 425°F prick the surface of the pastry with a fork and bake 15 minutes, checking often, and pricking more if needed.
- For a 10 min shell, use 2c flour, 2t sugar, 1 t salt 2/3 cup oil and 3T milk.
Something is amiss with the flour quantities here.