Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe reminds me of vacations in Michigan's Upper Peninsula and is just plain good.
- 1 lb ground sirloin
- 1 small onion
- 1 large potato
- 1 small rutabagas or 1⁄2 large rutabaga
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pie shell
- Brown ground sirloin and onion.
- Dice potato and rutabaga and add to meat mixture.
- Put meat mixture inside pie shell and seal.
- Put fork marks in shell for ventilation.
- Bake at 350F for 1 hour or until crust in golden brown.
- I like to spray the pan with non stick spray.
This recipe brings back good childhood memories when we all lived in Crystal Falls, Michigan.
There aint notin like michigan pasties!!yum! Thanks!! also good served with gravy on top!