Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Puff pastry cups cradling fudgy brownies...couldn't be better! Recipe from the back of a puff pastry box.
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Thaw puff pastry at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400*F.
- Melt the chocolate and butter together over low heat, stirring until chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir in the sugar, then the eggs and vanilla, then the flour.
- Unfold the pastry on a lightly floured surface; roll into a 15x12" rectangle.
- Cut into 20 3" squares; press 1 square into the bottom of each 3" muffin cups.
- Spoon 1 tablespoons brownie batter into the center of each pastry square.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until pastry is golden. Carefully remove from muffin tins and cool on wire racks.
- Dust with powdered sugar, or serve with ice cream.
These were really tasty and super easy to make. I added them to my permanent dessert menu! Thanks!