Recipe by michaela1112
Delicious appetizer to serve around the holidays. Very festive looking and so delicious!
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry preserves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary leaf
- 1⁄4 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 13 ounces baby brie cheese
- 1 large egg, beaten for glaze
- cracker, and baguette slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Stir preserves, berries and rosemary in small bowl to blend. Season berry mixture with pepper. Roll out pastry on lighly floured surface to 12 inch square. Cut top rind off of cheese and discard. Place cheese in center of pastry. Spoon mixture onto cheese. Fold pastry over cheese. Brush remaining sides with egg glaze. Press seams to seal.
- Place on baking sheet and bake until deep golden brown, about 30 minutes. Let cool 20 minutes. Serve on platter with crackers, bread and grapes surrounding.