Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Have your kids help you to make this easy to prepare pastry. Add ingredients and SHAKE IT! Recipe makes enough for 5 pie crusts. I use it alot for quiche. Cooking time depends on how you are using the crust.
- In a bowl that seals ie.
- Tupperware Thatsa Bowl, add flour and shortening.
- Cut the shortening into flour using a pastry cutter.
- When bits are pea sized, add cold pop gently, pouring around the inside edge of the bowl.
- Seal bowl, and shake mixture until a thumping sound is heard.
- (my kids love this part!) Remove seal.
- Split the mixture into 5 equal sized portions, approximately.
- 1 cup.
- (1 cup= single pastry crust) Can be frozen.