Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
What can I say - simple and delicious.
- 60 g dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry
- 80 ml milk
- icing sugar
- Thaw puff pastry and cut into 8 squares.
- Mix chocolate and cream.
- Place 1/8 filling on one half of pastry.
- Fold pastry over to enclose and press edges to seal.
- Place on baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Brush with a little milk.
- Bake for 12 minutes until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and serve.
I agree totally with you, very simply delicious, similar to another variation I have tried, but these turned out even better.