- 4 cups sugar
- 6 egg yolks
- 1 cup flour
- 4 cups vitamin d milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 sheets frozen pastry dough
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar (garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 2 cups sugar and 4 cups milk in sauce pan. Heat until soupy & hot.
- Meanwhile mix rest of sugar with flour and egg yolks.
- Pour milk mixture into egg yolk mixture, and mix.
- Pour into pot stir constantly until little bubbles start popping and mix is thickened.
- Remove from heat stir in butter and vanilla set aside.
- Bake sheets individually (follow package instructions.
- Place mixture on layers of pastry sheets and stack finishing with a pastry sheet on top.
- Garnish with powdered sugar.