Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Nice recipe for when you are craving a reuben, but don't want the bread carbs.
- 1 lb deli pastrami, sliced
- 4 -6 ounces swiss cheese
- 16 ounces sauerkraut
- 4 tablespoons thousand island dressing
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dill relish
- Grease a large casserole dish.
- Layer slices of pastrami, scrunching to create an uneven layer. You don't want a slab of pastrami.
- Drain sauerkraut and layer over the pastrami. Top with cheese.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Meanwhile, combine dressing, mayonnaise and relish.
- Remove casserole from oven. Top with dressing and serve.