Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From the Boar's Head brand of meat and cheese recipe booklet.
Make and share this Pastrami Reuben Appetizers recipe from Food.com.
- Drain sauerkraut, but do not rinse.
- Combine sauerkraut with thousand island dressing.
- Place single layer of rye bread on baking sheet.
- Place 1 tablespoon of sauerkraut mixture in center of each slice.
- Top with 2 thin slices of pastrami and 1/2 slice of Swiss cheese.
- Heat under broiler for 5 or more minutes till cheese melts.