Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My latest obsession
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 slices rye bread
- 1 -2 tablespoon spicy mustard
- 6 ounces sliced pastrami (more, if you can handle it)
- Butter both slices of bread and toast until golden.
- Spread mustard on both slices.
- Warm pastrami in a hot skillet until heated through.
- Pile on top of one slice of the bread and carefully close the sandwich.
- To make a cold pastrami sandwich, skip buttering and toasting the bread and place meat cold on the sandwich.