Recipe by rusted_essence
I got up this morning and decided I didn't feel like making bacon. I thought about the pastrami we had and wondered if I warmed it up in the skillet if it would taste good with eggs. Well we think it does. I have turkey pastrami cut at a 1 so i layered three slices together as one and warmed them up. We had a great breakfast! It is so simple but I thought I would share the idea..
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 4 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 2 ounces cheese
- 4 eggs
- 4 ounces pastrami
- 2 tablespoons cheese (Parm, asiago, romano blend)
- sea salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Scramble up the eggs with the parm/asiago/romano blend with some salt and pepper.
- Miracle whip the bread place a slice of cheese on it.
- cook up the pastrami in the skillet and place it on the bread (drain a second on paper towels).
- put some eggs on there and slap it shut.