Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A good dip option for sandwiches. Enjoy it.
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 8 ounces light sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried onion, minced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic salt
- 1 (10 ounce) package pastrami, shredded
- 3 tablespoons light butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped (or walnuts)
- Beat cream sour cream and cream cheese well.
- Blend in green pepper, onion, salt and shredded pastrami.
- Melt butter in pie plate. Sautee chopped pecans or walnuts and blend into mixture.
- Bake in plate at 350ºF. for 20 minutes and serve on pumpernickel bread slices as warm sandwiches, on baked potatoes, or also cold in a hollowed pumpernickel bread with the cut bread pieces for dipping.