Recipe by gwinniepooh
This is "D-E" licious . I discovered this receipe by accident when i hate a pastrami sandwich with chili cheese fries & discovered a unique but delicious new flavor of chili cheese fries.
- frozen french fries
- 2 (16 ounce) cans chili with beans
- 1⁄2 lb pastrami
- Mexican blend cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- cook fries as directed on package. Set aside on individual plates to cool.
- Open cans of chili & place in medium sauce pan. Cook on medium heat for at least 10 minutes.
- Slice pastrami in bite size pieces. Heat a small skillet with a teaspoon of a vegetable oil to low heat. Add pastrami pieces & let cook for 3 minutes.
- Place cooled chili over fries. Next add hot pastrami over chili then smother with cheese.
- Serve & Enjoy!