Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy addition to your next cocktail party. Be sure and blot the pepper strips with paper towels to they adhere to the cream cheese.
- 1⁄2 lb thinly sliced pastrami (from deli)
- 1⁄3 cup chive & onion cream cheese (from an 8 oz. container)
- 1⁄2 cup roasted red pepper, drained, cut into 3/4-inch wide strips (from a jar)
- fresh rosemary (optional)
- Spread each pastrami slice with cream cheese spread.
- Top each with roasted pepper piece at one edge. Starting at roasted pepper edge, roll up each tightly. Refrigerate at least 2 hours, or until firm.
- Cut each roll into 1" thick pieces. Secure with a fresh rosemary sprig or cocktail toothpick.
- Note: Prep time does not include refrigeration time.